- For in-ground pools, all surfaces and shapes
- Supplied with 18m cable (only insert as much cable into pool as necessary)
- Suitable for pools up to 12M x 6M
- Cleans floor and walls
- Picks up larger debris like gum nuts, small twigs and eucalyptus leaves
- Picks up smaller debris such as algae or sand smaller than 200 micron
- Unsuitable for dust/silt and other particles smaller than 200 micron. A 100 micron filter canister is available for purchase separately.
Packed with the latest innovations such as Vacuum Vortex technology and Lift System, the Zodiac VX40 robotic pool cleaner cleans your pool smarter and faster than you have ever dreamed possible.
Key Features and Benefits
Easy to use control eBox
- The eBox makes it easy to operate the cleaner at the touch of a button. It indicates when the filter canister is full and also allows you to activate the Lift System.
Patented Vortex Vacuum Technology
- Captures large debris such as gumnuts, twigs and eucalyptus leaves while ensuring constant suction power throughout the cleaning cycle
Large and easy to clean filter canister + Full filter indicator
- The easy to access and hygienic filter design allows you to clean and remove debris in a matter of minutes with minimum effort
Zodiac Patented Lift System
- Makes this the easiest robotic cleaner to remove from your pool; 20% less effort than competitive offerings
Energy efficient, plug & play, certified to Australian safety standards
- 150 Watts/Hour energy consumption (less than a LCD TV). Simply plug the power cord to a regular 240V wall socket and press the button ‘Play’ on the control box; The Zodiac VX40 starts cleaning whilst you can sit back and relax
*1 year only on filter canister