Dolphin Wave 300 XL Commercial Automatic Pool Cleaner
The Maytronics Dolphin Wave 300 XL is a non-compromising answer for reliable systematic robotic cleaning of large commercial pools from 25 m to 60 m. The heavy duty design to meet the tough demands of daily commercial use.
A new and improved intelligent navigation system ensures complete coverage of every pool type and shape.
Active brushing system with rotating brushes specially designed to brush, scrub and remove dirt from the pool floor, slopes and corners.
- High filtration capacity and super suction power of 40m3/hr through two unique 50 micron easy-to-replace disposable filter bags.
- Filter bags are easily accessible from the top of the unit.
- Accessing all the control parameters is made using the digital MMI (Man Machine Interface), an interactive state-of-the-art user friendly control panel enabling you to control cycle time, up to 4 pool profiles, operation delay, scanning system (navigation, logical), diagnosis of technical function and parameters. A remote control is included for manual manoeuvring.
- Self entry and submerging into the pool.
Overload detection, designed for long lasting safe operation with a low voltage of 38 volts.
In The Box
- Documentation and accessories
- Un-assembled caddy for storing and carrying the Dolphin Wave robot
- MMI console
- Dolphin Wave robot and floating cable
- Filter Bags – 2 disposable bags assembled in the Wave robot, 2 permanent filter bags, 20 additional disposable bags
- Power supply unit
- Cycle Time: 1-8 hours
- Cable length: 40 m
- Filtration Dual level filtration for fine & rough dirt
- Suction rate: 40m3/hr
- Suction width: 700 mm
- Motor unit voltage: 40 VDC
- Power Supply – Digital Swith Mode: Output <40 VDC
- Caddy: Included
- Unit weight: 25 kg
- Unit dimensions: 700 x 580 x 300 mm (W x L x H)
- Warranty: Full 2 year manufacturers on all parts
PCLEMD300 Dolphin Wave 300 XL Automatic Pool Cleaner
Dolphin Wave XL – around the world
Designed to meet the challenging cleaning requirements of the biggest and busiest pools. The Dolphin Wave 300 XL works efficiently and effectively in any large pool, regardless of shape or type, including beach entry pools and pools with sharply sloping floors.
Recent new improvements include:
- Cable Roller Device
- Upgraded Scanning algorithm
- More effective Side Brushes shape
Since its original launch date – the Dolphin Wave 300 XL has undergone constant improvements and has steadily grown in popularity and sales around the world, here are a few examples:
City of Strasbourg, France
More then 25 units were placed in municipal pools with diverse shapes.
Shenzhen Universiade Water Sports Center 2011, China
In 2011 Shenzhen (north of Hong Kong) was host to Universiade sports games. Since then it is the home of a Dolphin Wave 300 XL.
Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre – Australia
- The centre now operates 2 x Dolphin Wave 300 XL cleaners
- The Wave300’s work in facilities 2 x 50m Olympic Pools & a competition Dive Pool with a dive bowl depth that drops from 3m to 5m showing the versatility of the Wave.